BellaOnline
I did not know what category to stick this under, so I thought desserts would do.........

My favorite Easter candy is those Cadbury eggs! The creme, the caramel, the chocolate filled.....

I absolutely hate the black jelly beans.....
Posted By: CF 4 Ever Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/23/08 04:03 PM
Favorite: Cadbury Cream Eggs, Peeps, Cadbury Mini Eggs, robin eggs (malted milk balls), and jelly beans-- of course!

Least favorite? Hmmm... Black, green & yellow jelly beans, I guess... cheap waxy chocolate...Oh! and dark chocolate. Hate the bitter taste.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/23/08 04:04 PM
Favorite, dark chocolate
Least fav. hard candy
My favorite used to be Cadbury Eggs but they are a bit rich for me now since I've been cutting down on sugar. My favorite this year are the pastel M&Ms and the carmel filled Hersheys kisses.

My least favorite are jelly beans and Peeps (I'm afraid to tell my family about the Peeps! They would think I'm nuts!)
Posted By: Claybird Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/23/08 04:45 PM
Favorite: black jelly beans! especially since nobody else likes them and they give me theirs.
Least favorite: peeps...much ado about nothing!
Posted By: ShalasBeads Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/23/08 04:57 PM
Favorite- Peeps. I like to make smores with them and always feel slightly wicked toasting them and squishing them.

Least favorite- Hollow bunnies. They look like chocolate, smell like chocolate, and you bite them and they shatter and are mostly air.
Posted By: Lady J Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/25/08 03:15 AM
OMG how could you not like peeps! Heathen!!! LOL
Favorite: White chocolate bunnies. Big ones.

Least Favorite: Hm... Sampler boxes. I only tend to like 2 or 3 of the pieces, and then someone else ends up eating the rest.
Posted By: onmyway Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 03/28/08 03:43 PM
How can you go wrong with the Cadbury Creme Eggs! They are the best Easter candies:)
Noooooo...... smile I love Cadbury mini eggs, but I hate the creme ones.... My boyfriend got me two orange creme eggs for easter...because he wanted to eat them!

I loooove Robin eggs--the malted eggs...yumm!
Shala, that's hilarious! I promise they didn't feel a thing smile
Posted By: onmyway Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 04/12/08 12:30 AM
The creme ones are great. I don't know about the Orange flavor, but the regular is great. Speaking of easter and "eggs" I found this great recipe on CreamCheese.com: this may be more appropriate for Christmas, but I'm all about it all year long. They have a variety of appetizer, recipe ideas on the site. They also got a cool Cheesecake Recipe Planner there where u can bake those as well.

"Egg Nog" White Chocolate Bark

Recipe Rating:
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 4 hr 8 min
Makes: 18 servings

3 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, chopped
1 can (6 oz.) PLANTERS Pistachio Lovers Mix
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

MICROWAVE chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until almost melted, stirring every 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
STIR in remaining ingredients until well blended. Spread immediately onto foil-covered baking sheet.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 04/22/08 08:10 PM
I don't like Peeps either, Lynne, hahahaa. We'll have to stick together. laugh
I have never been a fan of Jelly Beans. I do like Jolly Rancher Jelly beans, but i wouldn't buy them. I'm more of a chocolate lover
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 04/28/08 09:02 PM
Favorite - PEEPS

Least favorite - Circus Peanuts
Posted By: onmyway Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 05/21/08 01:58 AM
smooth sailing..chocolate is the best! they got a cool cheesecake recipe planner on the creamcheese.com site. i made a peanut butter chocolate cheesecake with an oreo crust.
PEEPS! But they have to be STALE and HARD - Yellow ones, shaped like chicks. First bite the curled tail off; then the head - then the rest. It's a mental thing. Ha-ha!

Black jellybeans and dark chocolate, too.

Cadbury cream eggs are too rich and sweet for my palate. Okay, that sounds stupid, doesn't it? I love peeps (super sugary), but Cadbury eggs are too sweet. LOL!
Posted By: Lady J Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy - 05/21/08 04:03 AM
ewww black jellybeans!
Yum, yum, yum black jellybeans, Jase, my Friend! That delicious flavor of star anise. Star anise is so pretty - just like a fairy flower!

And black jellybeans tint your tongue! Two fun things in one little candy. Ha-ha!
© BellaOnline Forums