BellaOnline
Posted By: BellaDeb Getting Ready for the Work Week Poll - 03/07/10 09:50 PM
What do you do on weekends to get ready for the work week?
Usually, I'm pretty good about taking at least some time over the weekend to focus on things other than work and chores, but since I left my last job and switched to my job search and a coding project as my full-time occupation, I find that I "forget" to take time off. I really need to work on that.

Julie
Posted By: YogaEditor Re: Getting Ready for the Work Week Poll - 03/08/10 12:08 AM
I don't always write down my goals for the week, but I keep them in mind, especially on Sunday night. I like goal-setting and I think I'd be lost without it.

Stay healthy,

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor
I usually don't think about the work week until Sunday evening. All I know is that the weekend is 2 full days of fun, family and of course errands that I can't do during the week.
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: Getting Ready for the Work Week Poll - 03/08/10 08:24 PM
So far, 1/3 of the responses has been "work on goals". I did that much more on Sunday nights when I worked at a job, but tend to do it on Monday mornings now. I do work a lot during the weekends, though I also try to use that time for relaxing & chores.

It is hard to find and maintain balance, isn't it?
Posted By: PJK56 Re: Getting Ready for the Work Week Poll - 03/30/10 01:14 AM
Me and my husband try to find time to relax on weekends, but you know how that goes. This time of year there is so much yard work to do, or something comes up that we are helping my son over at his house. If we aren't doing that then we are babysitting our 1yr. old grandson. Don't get me wrong, we love helping others. At least we are together. So we have decided to go to the coast on Good Friday and do some fishing. Just keeping fingers crossed it doesn't rain.
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: Getting Ready for the Work Week Poll - 03/30/10 02:56 PM
Sounds like a great little getaway, PJK56! When your home & work life is so full, it can be great to escape sometimes! (Good luck on the weather & the fishing!)
If one day I find a job (or go back to school) I will do like I did when I did work, I still get up early (maybe not as early as the week but still early) and Saturdays are for the errands and Sundays are for cleaning. For weeks off Friday night to Friday morning I get to bed and get up when I want to then I have a full weekend to try to get back to the work time.
© BellaOnline Forums