BellaOnline
Posted By: Angie Magazines for small offices - 02/17/09 03:17 AM
Years ago I subscribed to Home Office Computing Magazine. I guess it went out of business. I was browsing on that topic and came across Entrepreneur Magazine. Have you ever read it? What resources do you recommend for small home office or business office?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Magazines for small offices - 02/17/09 03:30 AM
I've read Entrepreneur magazine. It's good. I always suggest taking a peak at a magazines website first. Sometimes the website is even better than the magazine...sometimes smile

Entrepreneur.com
It's geared towards women, but I also like Pink.
Posted By: Angie Re: Magazines for small offices - 02/21/09 11:36 PM
I've never heard of Pink. I'll check it out.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Magazines for small offices - 02/21/09 11:43 PM
Pink is a good magazine too. It was a little hard for me to find. I finally found a copy at Borders the second time I looked there, the first time they had sold out.

I haven't seen in in Books a Million yet.
Oh, and you might check out this website:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Ooops! I forgot I can't put the URLs directly. Hold on - let me go figure out how to do the UBB and I'll come back!
Okay, now let's try again: WomenEntrepreneur and Pink Magazine

Both have great info.
Posted By: Angie Re: Magazines for small offices - 02/24/09 03:26 AM
Thanks - there seem to be some very good articles here. I'm in a genealogical group and one of the lessons includes what if you were starting up your business. I need to include a mission statement and business plan. Although I really don't want to go into business, I plan to think of my volunteer work at the historical society and apply it that way.

Did you start a business and how did you approach your start up?
Hi, Angie. I do freelance writing and copyediting, which is technically a business, but I do it in addition to my "day job" so I've never thought of it that way! I didn't really do start up traditionally - I am sort of haphazard about it. I would like to do freelance work full time within the next 10 years or so, so I'm gonna have to get more organized!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Magazines for small offices - 02/24/09 06:37 PM
Now, that you've figure out how to do the UBB thingie, please help me. Send me a PM, if you don't mind Barbara,so we don't diffuse the topic at hand. Thanks.
Posted By: MariRN Re: Magazines for small offices - 03/01/09 01:07 AM
I enjoy and have learned alot from IAHBE. The information that they have is invaluable with starting and operating a home business. www.buildwealthamerica.com
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: Magazines for small offices - 03/04/09 10:18 PM
I love Entrepreneur. It's one of my favories.

I sample lots of business magazines. I'll do some reviews for the SOHO site.
Posted By: Yellow Venus Re: Magazines for small offices - 08/15/09 03:02 PM
Pink magazine is great...:)
© BellaOnline Forums