BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Roseanne - 03/23/18 10:46 PM
Anyone here will watch the reboot?

I loved it until the last season, the last time I laughed is when she was screaming wearing a bra when she learned they had won the lottery, after that episode I sometimes would watch a minute or more and did not even bothered watching the finale.

I was excited about it then when I started to see pictures from episodes I was not too sure and after the promos I knew it would suck (well thats the impression it gives me). I was debating whether or not to give it a shot but with the call for boycotting it because she is a Trump supporter I will watch every episodes from start to finish even if it sucks.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Roseanne - 04/01/18 04:31 PM
The thing lately is reboots. I recorded it but since I've been out of town, I haven't seen it yet. The show debuted at 18 million viewers. It will be interesting to see if they can hold those numbers throughout the entire season. I will write a review after I've seen a few of the episodes.

I always liked the old show until they got rich, it kind of went downhill from there.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Roseanne - 04/01/18 05:54 PM
Turns out I did not watch because it was one hour and I had a Hockey game at 20:30, I stopped watching half a show then the rest after a game last year (its only with Gordon Ramsay shows and it always ends up on Youtube). I was glad it got that many viewers and I hope this keeps up and even gets better so that the left keeps being angry (does not take much to anger these snowflakes anyway + its fun to watch them freak out). I still say it looks boring so I think since I loved it so much until the last season it is a good thing it was one hour so that was skipped by me.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Roseanne - 04/03/18 09:25 PM
Dear Prime Time TV,

Though I did not watch it because I was busy, I did not like the show the first time around either! While I think they have so much material they could make 30 sitcoms out all that takes place today, I do think the numbers will fall off greatly as they do, and all that will be left is like so many other shows before it, a simple core audience.

It is a niche' show and I do not think it truly appeals to everyone, audiences are fickle...

Time will tell.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Angie Re: Roseanne - 04/03/18 11:04 PM
Hi Mary. Like you, I didn't care for Roseanne the first time around either. I do hand it to Roseanne though. She knows people are desperate for a few laughs. It will be interesting to see how the show progresses.
© BellaOnline Forums