BellaOnline
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Stranger Things on Netflix - 01/15/17 09:42 PM
Stranger Things is a science fiction based primetime television program that centers around the disappearance of a little boy, Will Byers. His group of friends, a telekinetic girl, and his mother (Winona Ryder) all search to find the boy who has been declared dead.

Stranger Things on Netflix
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Stranger Things on Netflix - 01/15/17 09:50 PM
Is there any chances that anything on Netflix or any of those things (in Canada theres Crave TV) could one day play on a television channel? That show looks good but since I do not have Netflix I cannot watch it. I have like two hundred channels so that sucks people like me cannot watch it!
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Stranger Things on Netflix - 01/15/17 10:44 PM
You are actually in the minority. More and more people are cutting the cord and going to stream only options like Netflix and Hulu. I haven't seen any plans for Netflix's shows to broadcast over traditional channels. I do have to say that their original content is some of the best television shows that I've seen in a while.

Like you, I subscribe to television programming but I also have a Netflix and Amazon Prime account for streaming.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Stranger Things on Netflix - 01/15/17 11:12 PM
Maybe one day these shows will be available for everyone.

Things like Netflix is also awesome for shows you missed. I have yet to see the second season of Penny Dreadful (stupid me thought it was on HBO so i elected to wait for a marathon which only came during hockey season so i could not watch then had to miss season 3). I would also love to give a shot to shows I decided not to watch but then regretted like Games Of Thrones.
© BellaOnline Forums