BellaOnline
Posted By: Sheryl T Whispering Pines - 05/16/15 02:43 PM
Terrance Howard is in this one while on hiatus with Empire. I heard that WH is put together by the same people that did Twin Peaks.
You can get in early on this one as the next time it airs it's just Episode #2.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Whispering Pines - 05/19/15 10:15 PM
What is this show about?
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Whispering Pines - 05/21/15 12:39 AM
The first episode was one of those vague 'Stephen King' type episodes. You know the kind -- you're new in town and everyone in town knows a secret except you. You can't get out of this town -- just when he escapes, it turns out the road is like a circular driveway and puts him right back in downtown. The two people he came to town with well, one is dead and the other says she has been there 14 years. But then she tries to whisper to him that he should just get with the program of this town and be careful what you say because we're being watched. It was weird to say the least. Hopefully episode two will clear up a few things like what's going on.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Whispering Pines - 06/09/15 08:52 PM
I called myself trying to catch this show and I ended up taping and watching, "The Whispers" instead. lol I only watched one episode but I'm intrigued enough to watch the second one. I'm going to look for Whispering Pines now on Demand.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Whispering Pines - 06/09/15 08:55 PM
Hmmm...Did you mean "Wayward Pines"?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Whispering Pines - 07/03/15 11:13 PM
Ya, this is actually "Wayward Pines," and I am LOVING LOVING LOVING it!! I binge watched episodes 1 - 6 last Monday, and then just watched 7. This is one I would re-watch again too!
© BellaOnline Forums