BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Common Law not returning - 01/17/13 07:40 PM
I loved this show, but I was looking online and see that it did not do well in the ratings. I thought it was a really good show, but I guess I can now stop looking for it to return.
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Common Law not returning - 01/17/13 08:13 PM
It was hilarious, it was cancelled along with Fairly Legal :-(
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Common Law not returning - 01/17/13 08:35 PM
I thought it was so light-hearted and funny. They cancelled Fairly Legal too?! I didn't know that, but yet we have season one zillion of American Idol :-) Not to say that I don't like it sometimes, but I have not really watched it since Elliot Yamin was voted off years ago...LOL...
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Common Law not returning - 01/18/13 08:53 PM
I didn't get a chance to catch Common Law but I just spoke about this same thing on another thread we were discussing Dianne. It's heartbreaking to fall in love with a show and then find out that it's not being renewed for another season.

However the reality shows seem to stay on forever. At some point I'm going to have to watch some of them so I can add a reality show section to my site.
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Common Law not returning - 01/18/13 09:15 PM
I LOVE all of the USA original programming shows except for Unnecessary Roughness! I have never seen a single reality show in my life :-)

Monk, Psych, Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, Fairly Legal & Common Law --> that's all I watch basically!
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Common Law not returning - 01/19/13 09:12 AM
Sadhana, EXCELLENT list! USA does have excellent programming! The only thing about that station that bothers me is that they overplay some shows. For awhile they were playing full days of NCIS over and over.....and over again.
© BellaOnline Forums