BellaOnline
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Chicago Fire Review - 12/09/12 04:26 PM
Things are really heating up at Firehouse 51. Chicago Fire is NBC's newest primetime drama and it's truly a must see! Find out all about the show here.

Chicago Fire Review
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/09/13 11:51 PM
I was hoping to catch this...is it still on? I can't find it anywhere.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/13/13 12:07 AM
It is. The show just came back from holiday break this week. Do you have OnDemand?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/13/13 09:18 AM
Comcast? I do! Thanks! I will check on demand, what night does it normally come on?
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/13/13 10:11 PM
I think it comes on Wednesdays. Since you have On Demand, you can catch up on past episodes on NBC on Demand.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/17/13 07:38 PM
Can I say, I am so glad you are the editor for this site, we have many similar tastes in TV and I really appreciate you pointing me out to these new shows. I had to temporarily stop catching up on Scandal because I caught the last few minutes of Chicago fire last night, now I'm watching it from the beginning OnDemand and LOVING IT!
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chicago Fire Review - 01/18/13 08:47 PM
Dianne...I agree! We do seem to like a lot of the same shows. I'm glad you love Chicago Fire. I can't say that I would pass over Scandal to watch it though! If I had to choose one to catch up on first...Scandal would definitely be the one. I do like Chicago Fire. I hope it makes it to a Season 2. The worse thing is falling in love with a show and then it not being renewed for another season.
© BellaOnline Forums