BellaOnline
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV The Walking Dead - Season One - 11/11/12 03:04 PM
The Walking Dead is AMC's hit drama that features love, action and zombies. Check out this recap of Season One and see what all of the fuss is about.

The Walking Dead - Season One
Posted By: Alice - Horror Lit Re: The Walking Dead - Season One - 11/11/12 03:14 PM
I love that show. It helps to watch season one all the way through, then you won't want to stop watching.
Alice,

I agree! I watched the entire first season in one night! I'm on Season 2, episode 9 now. It's a great show.
Posted By: Trina Boice Re: The Walking Dead - Season One - 12/25/12 12:35 PM
The scariest movie I saw as a little girl was "Night of the Living Dead", the first zombie movie I ever saw. I have to say that the first episode of "The Walking Dead" gave me nightmares that night, but I was hooked and had to watch another episode. Now I've conquered my fear and am a bit addicted to this show.
Trina,

I was also initially surprised at how graphic the show is. I'm well into Season 3 now and I'm addicted as well.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: The Walking Dead - Season One - 01/09/13 11:47 PM
Just one more month! February 10th! Yeah!!!
© BellaOnline Forums