BellaOnline
My quilting friend Ginger from CT is interested to ask if there's any quilters who are also Lawn Bowls enthusiasts?

Ginger says she loves her quilting but her Lawn Bowls is also a passion.

Pop into this forum and tell us what you do other than quilting. Are you a Lawn Bowler too?

Cheerio for now

Posted By: GrannyH Re: Any quilters who love Lawn Bowls? - 09/07/10 05:29 PM
I'm going to admit that I didn't know what Lawn Bowls were/was until I did some research. I imagine that if I said my passion was Curling I would get the same reaction (but Curling is an Olympic sport). Curling is played here in Minnesota; however it is not a passion of mine.

The activities that provide a pastime for me vary according to the time of year, and unless they involve my grandchildren, would not be called passions. I spend a lot of time grandparenting, so let's call that my passion.
Posted By: supergran Re: Any quilters who love Lawn Bowls? - 09/10/10 12:02 AM
I am a keen lawn bowler and I know there are others on here. I'm from Australia where it is a popular sport for all ages. Not only is it a good sport but bowlers make great friends - just like quilters. Apart from quilting and lawn bowling I indulge in genealogy and dollhouse and 1/12th scale miniature making. Any other miniaturists here?
fishHi supergran, welcome to the BellaOnline Forum and GLAD to see you have startd to post. Awesome!
© BellaOnline Forums