BellaOnline
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of creating a Quilt Quiz, with questions from all areas of quilting. Would you be interested in having a try at a quiz?

Do you like quizzes as a means to learning about a subject, or do you prefer to read an article?

Cheerio for now
I am sure I'd like a quiz. I'm always up for testing my knowledge. I don't think I've ever used a quiz as a means to learning, but I'd like to see how that goes.

Can I sound as if I'm 5 and say I always learn best with pictures? I've always heard there were 3 ways to learn: read about it, have it demonstrated to you, and then teach it to someone else.

Yes, I've talked myself into it and definitely would like to do a Quilting Quiz.
I like quilt quizes too. At About.com quilting site they have a name the block quiz once in a while. That is fun and I never get them all even though I have been quilting 30 years. Of course there are different names for the same block so I blame it on that. LOL Sharon in NJ
That is almost as confusing as the fact there can be many different blocks with the same name. I was looking through a site today and found a 'Churn Dash' block that isn't even close to what I've called a 'Churn Dash' in the past.

I'm still game for a quilting game.
I love quilt quizzes. They keep me on my toes and help me build confidence. GrannyH I love the quote you have.
I've just taken the quiz, and it definitely was a learning experience. I can't tell you what my score was cause I didn't write anything down, but I imagine I didn't know half of the answers. Some I won't need to know, and some I'm very happy to now know.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Judie. whistle
© BellaOnline Forums