BellaOnline
Posted By: Baileyboo936 Recommendations on quilting machine - 05/05/08 12:24 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum. I would like to get your opinion from you quilters if I may. I am kind of new to quilting and I would like to get a home quilting machine. I am looking at the Bernina 440 or the BabyLock Espire or the BabyLock Quilter's Choice Professional. I have just completed several machine quilting class and discovered that I really love doing Trapunto, Sashiko and machine quilting. I would like to make a king size quilt for my bed. My question is, have anyone one of you every used any of these machines to make a king size quilt? If so, which machine did you use and what was the pros and cons that you have encountered when quilting on these machines? Also when looking at these machines can you give me some advice as to what I should be looking for as a quilter? If anyone can give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
Baileyboo936
Posted By: Margecam52 Re: Recommendations on quilting machine - 06/29/08 07:38 PM
I suggest you try each one at a dealer before you purchase. Picking a machine is a very personal choice...what one person likes, may not be what you like.

All three of the machines you mentioned are excellent machines.
© BellaOnline Forums