BellaOnline
Posted By: !glee59* Farewell to Judy - 10/11/14 10:33 PM
Judy, thank you SO much for all the wonderful helpful (and sometimes humorous)articles you have written over the years for BellaOnline. Living in the Pacific Northwest I truly am thousands of miles away but your message was universal for all of us quilters. I know you'll love having the extra time to pursue your quilting activities. Best wishes to you. Glee from Hansville, Wa
Posted By: lmm Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/11/14 11:39 PM
Judy, Thank you for your 7 years of dedication to us Quilters out there. From a personal note, I have found since joining your newsletters and links to be enormously enjoyable. I looked forward to your newsletter each week, and it has been so helpful during sometimes difficult circumstances. Looking at the links, and thinking about a project to work on, has often been my sanity saviour. Thank you for your dedication, and enjoy your freedom to craft more and enjoy your family and friends. All the best from just north of you in the sunshine state. Leila.
Posted By: Bakas Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/12/14 12:56 AM
I am so sorry to read that you are no longer the Editor of this site. Manys the Wednesday night I have taken my coffee cup and sat at my computer to read with anticipation your newsletter and search my little gifts from you. Many I have made and many I have looked at with trepidation... too hard...too complicated...to expensive to purchase the fabrics, but many times I have found just the thing to make from my stash, this has kept me on my toes and kept the creative juices flowing. I wish you well and many happy crafting hours ahead, maybe we will still remain in touch through this forum. Thanks for being there for us Judie
Posted By: Jeanne Kerrigan Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/12/14 01:41 AM
Thank you for all your years of service to the quilting world. I loved your posts and felt like you were a friend. I used many of "your goodies" and waited for them in fun anticipation. Thank you so much and may luck and love, be with you always
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/12/14 03:17 AM
Judie, I will miss you here on BellaOnline, but appreciate how much of yourself you've shared with us all! Blessings!

Susan
Posted By: helen23 Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/12/14 09:08 PM
Judie, I will miss you sending the email each week. I have enjoyed the sites you have discovered for us craft people. I especially enjoyed your humorous problems with the keyboard. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us all. Betty
Posted By: Judie Quilting Editor Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/14/14 10:56 PM
I am writing today to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your very kind words and best wishes on my retirement from Bellaonline - The Voice of Women.

I have been overwhelmed with many lovely messages that have been sent to me. I will cherish these messages along with the seven years of happy memories I have collected during my time as editor.

I say to you, most sincerely, Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Judie Bellingham
Posted By: GallopingButterfly Re: Farewell to Judy - 10/16/14 03:02 PM
Judy, I too would like to express my thanks for the many hours you spent writing great articles, reviews, newsletters, and looking for great links to wonderful sites. I always looked forward to receiving you newsletter. Your positive attitude and can do attitude are great. Plus, your stories about working with Sunshine Linus and other groups has inspired me to spend more time on my charitable projects.

Again, thank you.
© BellaOnline Forums