BellaOnline
Posted By: !glee59* Thanks! - 04/03/13 10:02 AM
Hi Judy, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your weekly chats as I know how much time it takes to research and write them. I really look forward to receiving your notes and have found several of your links very useful!! Thanks again.
Posted By: Judie Quilting Editor Re: Thanks! - 04/03/13 06:28 PM
Thankyou !glee59* for your kind words. I really love bringing the newsletter to my readers, and the fun I have when I discover something of interest is totally worth it!

It takes two to tango, and I couldn't do what I do without the lovely feedback I receive from the readers to this quilting site. You're a great bunch, and I feel blessed to be able to have fun with you guys.

Cheerio for now
Posted By: hpiner Re: Thanks! - 04/22/13 02:52 PM
another thanks! I concur with !glee59. I know what you must go through to provide our fun little hunts each week and I bookmark more than I can possibly do, but, your first comment this week was a doozie!! A newby working on my 6th or 7th quilt and just about to go buy the backing material, I thought your first link might be helpful, and to my great astonishment I found I've been doing my quilt backs all wrong for all this time! "we know it’s never a good idea to have a backing fabric seam running down the centre of your quilt – it actually weakens the quilt backing" The saying, "you don't know what you don't know" comes to mind!! So glad for you to share, I had no idea, and I have loads of quilt books and instructions I've read through. I also believe this will make a more comfortable twin quilt! so, again, Thanks for your support of your readers and quilting education! Heather
Posted By: Judie Quilting Editor Re: Thanks! - 04/24/13 06:43 PM
There's no such thing as "wrong" in quilting Hpiner, there's only different and better. That's the first thing I say when I start a class. My students immediately breath out a hugh audible sigh of relief. We are not menders or mistake makers, we are problem solvers!!!

Aren't we lucky to belong to such a wonderful group of gals (and guys). I have made wonderful friendships from all over the world, and consider myself very blessed to be able to do that.

Cheerio for now
© BellaOnline Forums