BellaOnline
I have received this request this morning and hope our lovely Bellaonline readers can help this quilter with her request. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, Judy,
I am NEW to any form of quilting, but am interested in 3-D applique after receiving a framed gift done as a picture in 3-D fabric. I am desperately looking for a pattern from Heartworks Pattern Co.---out of business about 5 years ago that offered patterns in this form of applique with snowmen,cats, dogs etc. I hope I am posting to the right site for any help or directions that I can get. I couldn't find the "posting" option for applque the forum. I appreciate any help. Greylady

I hope that someone out there in Quiltland is able to help our new reader.

Cheerio for now
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
well.I guess I didn't do something right. Can anyone help me out.
I don't know about the company you mentioned but this company Thimble Art has some wonderful 3D patterns and great tutorials to help you. Good luck Chris BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I am so glad I looked in today. I absolutely loved the Free 3D
patterns and tutorials. It is something I haven't really seen before. I am going to have a go now at making the little Piggy Quilt. Thank you for the Link.
© BellaOnline Forums