BellaOnline
Posted By: mary-tea1 Is everyone ready for some Baseball? - 04/03/17 07:33 PM
Dear Baseball fans,

Who's your favorite team? Are you a super fan?

Let us know!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
I haven't watched Baseball since Mark McGwire retired.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Is everyone ready for some Baseball? - 04/24/17 05:04 PM
Dear Nancy,

Hahaha that's a long time ago!

I hope you'll get back into it, it's better than ever (except for prices of vending and tickets, parking and any other thing!!)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
I do not see myself getting back into that sport. Football too I watched for many years, my team was the Bills (started the first of the 4 straight years they made the Super Bowl final) and when Jim Kelly retired I was gone.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Is everyone ready for some Baseball? - 04/24/17 09:24 PM
Dear Nancy,

I love baseball, so no problem there, but football is big and it's hard to love a loser team, and I have for some time! I think I could say this past season, I lost all love for my team and watched only one game. Their poor play (albeit all the rookies on the team)collectively with a veteran QB just could not perform and I know I wasn't the only one.

Hopefully the changes they'll set forth, including bringing in a new QB will change the team and we'll begin to win a few more games!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
You have to not forget that they are human beings too. Them making money and being famous does not erase that fact. Plus they are hounded by the media and people all the time and so are their family, friends and basically anybody that come in contact with them. Plus the boos and all the insults.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Is everyone ready for some Baseball? - 06/09/17 06:47 PM
Dear Nancy,

I would not want to be them!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
I do. I would love to have media and fan access so I can treat them they way they need to be treated, maybe then it would be a domino effect and others would do the same!
© BellaOnline Forums