BellaOnline
Posted By: Jim Colyer Baseball - 01/11/12 11:02 PM
Baseball is the best sport. It is the only sport with any real history. It is as American as apple pie.
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Baseball - 01/15/12 08:58 PM
Major league pitchers and catchers meet in another month. Thank goodness! I am sick of football & basketball.

We will miss New York Yankees catcher Jorge Posada. He has been a Yankees mainstay for 17 years.
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Baseball - 02/08/12 10:57 PM
I noticed that baseball magazines are on the racks now. Thank goodness.
Posted By: Vi - Blogs/Small Office Re: Baseball - 03/19/12 04:00 AM
Do they still publish Baseball Digest? I used to love that little magazine. I would read it from cover to cover when it came in the mail. I have to look for it and get it for my daughter.

Yes, I LOVE baseball too...the Yankees! It is baseball and formula one for me, not much else.
Posted By: FrankJBN Re: Baseball - 03/29/12 08:59 PM
Formula One? Aren't most Formula One fans soccer fans?
Posted By: sundancer Re: Baseball - 04/14/12 10:32 AM
My cousin and his wife went to the Phillies game yesterday. They were so excited because the got to meet Greg Luzinski (former Phillies outfielder).
Sundancer
Embroidery Fashions Boutique
Blog
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Baseball - 04/18/12 01:49 AM
Baseball is still the greatest sport. Not boring like some people say.
Posted By: Vi - Blogs/Small Office Re: Baseball - 04/18/12 02:01 AM
Guess that depends which side of the pond you live on. My high school was big into soccer but I didn't really care too much for it. I'll watch a game every now and then.

Originally Posted By: FrankJBN
Formula One? Aren't most Formula One fans soccer fans?
Posted By: FrankJBN Re: Baseball - 04/27/12 06:27 PM
Certainly the 'side of the pond' matters. My comment was sparked by the fact that most Formula One fans are on the Europe (soccer) side where it is massively popular as opposed to the US (baseball) side where F1 is dwarfed by the popularity of NASCAR
Posted By: Vi - Blogs/Small Office Re: Baseball - 06/19/12 04:32 AM
Can't stand NASCAR myself.
Posted By: PinkForever Re: Baseball - 07/08/12 06:13 PM
I'm a true blue baseball fan and a red hot volleyball fan. Unfortunately baseball and volleyball competitive seasons run concurrently, so I miss out on a lot of baseball in the winter-spring months. Good thing about living in Florida is that baseball is all year round, so I get my fill in summer-fall. I never found an interest in racing, I don't even know the difference between NSACAR and Formula 1. Probably shouldn't admit that.
© BellaOnline Forums