BellaOnline
Posted By: M o e Right Fit Jeans - Plus Size - 02/24/08 07:41 PM
Quote:
In 2007 they introduced to their customers a revolutionary new way of shopping for jeans with the sole purpose of providing most women a better fit. Their new program called Right Fit Jean resulted from a combination of...

I love em. Very nice fitting, but small front pockets. I can't put anything in back pocket (Back Problems).

Make sure you get em tight. 6 was the sized that fit the best and I went with 5. Now the 5 is perfect. Not too tight or too loose. I got them at Catherines and the other day picked up pair at Lane Bryant.

Now what to do with the old stuff.....Goodwill here it comes.

Posted By: M o e Re: Right Fit Jeans - Plus Size - 05/23/09 09:26 PM
A year later I still love them and find them comfortable. They are a bit looser than when I first bought them but I'm not sure what a size down would have been like and I don't like tight jeans. But the consensus seems to be to order smaller. I wonder if this is still the case?
Posted By: Dataman Re: Right Fit Jeans - Plus Size - 07/20/09 05:47 PM
I also have found they are a little looser. I got a pair of the new "Straight Leg Jeans". None were in the store and I ended up buying Red 4 instead of my normal Yellow 5. Hoping to lose some more weight. Anyway they fit as well as the Yellow 5 Bootcut.

Posted By: M o e Re: Right Fit Jeans - Plus Size - 08/08/09 06:11 PM
Right Fit Jeans are currently on for $39.99 at Lane Bryant. This ends August 16, 2009. As far as I know, no coupon is required.
© BellaOnline Forums