BellaOnline
Posted By: mammn What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 08/18/12 10:45 AM
What makes you feel beauty? Ok girls, time for another topic here for the godess in us What makes you feel beauty? What do you wear? Or do to feel like this?
Posted By: charlesgerhart Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 08/20/12 05:27 PM
Clothes do help us to look good and feel good..but one should keep in mind that they should not wear the dresses which don't suit on them or look ugly on them..There are many other things which makes us feel good..
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 01/16/13 04:22 AM
Perhaps not appearing as that shallow might be the source for me to feel beauty. :) I wear jeans, casuals and flats. :)
Posted By: JanetWinslet Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 08/07/13 01:40 AM
Doing my own make i feel beauty,everyone has his or her style.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 08/08/13 10:39 AM
Wearing casual style that fits really well makes you feel comfortable.
Posted By: stylish17 Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 10/01/13 05:03 AM
I agree because wearing clothes that I'm not used to wear is making me ugly. So I kept wearing clothes which are really my type and comfortable with. Wear it with confidence that's why I just wearing the clothes I like and it makes me feel that way.
Posted By: Diane H Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 10/06/13 06:04 PM
I like to have well fitting clothing that show off my womanly curves. Of course, there is nothing to make a girl feel transformed than to make time to do an extra good job on her makeup in preparation for a big night out on the town. Fully decked out and looking in the mirror just lifts the spirits! Be mighty beautiful Diane
Posted By: designerclothess Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 12/08/13 06:38 AM
I think its the clothing which actually make us feel good about our self. the one who have carry along his/her clothing in a sophisticated in a good way will be integrated in every manner.
Posted By: tashalb Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 01/26/14 11:09 AM
i think actually beauty depends on her behave and character . cloths, shoes that's are formal.
Posted By: loongdragon Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 01/26/14 02:03 PM
To Diane,and all the ladies,

This a man's viewpoint.
What makes a woman beautiful ,is if Inside you think you are beautiful.I have seen in the last few years ,woman's bodies change.The hips are getting bigger.
The body of the average woman in 10 years from now,will be in a size 10 12 .I hope I have that right.

I am ,sorry used to be a womaniser ,now a buddhist monk.Quite a different change.
When I go at MC Donald's ,There is this employee of quite a size,
always well groomed .MAKE UP ,she is all ready for a date and she flirts with me.

I am a 67 year old man that takes care of his body.I would go forcoffee with that woman at MC DONALD"S.

Just BE BEAUTIFUL in your mind ,and you will be beautiful anywhere you go.
Something important "The smile"

Loong
p.s. I hope I did not insult in any way ,anyone.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 04/16/14 12:31 PM
I feel beautiful when I'm wearing what I know looks good on me, and I feel comfortable.
I felt pretty darned spiffy when I was able to buy a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans at Costco. They were about half the price that I usually pay.
Posted By: kangtuo Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 08/04/14 01:39 AM
Beautiful clothes , for me
Posted By: Rain_2014 Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 10/23/14 08:18 PM
I realized recently that I didn't have any clothes (other than one or two fancy dresses I never have a change to wear) that made me feel pretty. So I went out and bought a slinky black sweater dress that I love. It's too short for work but I can wear it for pretty much anything else. It's nice to feel sexy even if you're just buying groceries. Other than clothes though, I'd have to say that good hair days come in a close second!
Posted By: mariechin1234 Re: What Makes You Feel Beauty? - 01/07/15 02:52 AM
Hi, there. I feel beauty when I'm wearing a skirt and a shirt, with little make up.
© BellaOnline Forums