BellaOnline
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Do you like cats or dogs? - 11/28/12 11:00 PM
A recent article by CNBC writer Robert Frank was entitled "Why Millionaires Prefer Dogs Over Cats" indicates that the wealthy own more dogs than cats.

Personally, I prefer cats.

What about you? Do you prefer dogs, cats or other pets?
Of course, I'm not a millionaire.
Although I don't think this makes much difference in pet preferences.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Do you like cats or dogs? - 12/05/12 11:12 PM
I don't know if it makes a difference. I'm not rich...but actually I don't like cats or dogs... :-)
That's ok.

Do you have another pet you like or are you just not a pet person?

Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Do you like cats or dogs? - 12/05/12 11:29 PM
LOL...just not a pet person. I always joke with people that not liking pets is the reason I had kids. We have had dogs and goldfish. My ex mother-in-law stayed in my house with a huge shedding dog for 2 years. She left over 2 years ago and I'm still finding dog hair creeping out of the oddest places...that and not to mention the fact that he used my carpet as his own personal bathroom (not to get too graphic...LOL)
That would certainly turn a person off of pets. We used to have a fish tank but the work of cleaning it was way too much!
Posted By: Trish-D Re: Do you like cats or dogs? - 12/11/12 04:00 PM
What an odd theory, although I would think that dogs might be more expensive to feed especially the big ones so that might be one reason. But I know a lot of blue collar people with dogs.

I love our cats but I want a dog too. It's only the added expense and our male cat's sour disposition that keeps us from getting one right now.
Posted By: theraven Re: Do you like cats or dogs? - 12/11/12 05:11 PM
Same here, Trish. I have one cat who I love to bits but want a dog too smile
I used to have a dog who I loved dearly. But after she was gone and was "adopted" by cats. I find I really love cats. Who knows? We all change and in the future I may have a dog again.
© BellaOnline Forums