BellaOnline
Posted By: GamerGrrl D & D Comic Strips - 03/06/08 04:56 PM
What comics do you read that are based on D&D?

I personally read Order of the Stick

And for my evil adventuring, Darken.

What else is out there??
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: D & D Comic Strips - 03/07/08 12:29 AM
DM of the Rings is a great take off on the Lord of the Rings movie, from the perspective of a typical group of D&D players.

And, of course, Knights of the Dinner Table is guaranteed to make nearly everyone think back to similar moments in their own gaming groups.

I've also read Nodwick, a very D&D-ish fantasy strip, where the most intelligent party member is the henchman.

Posted By: GreyDrakkon Re: D & D Comic Strips - 03/07/08 09:23 PM
Looking For GroupBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: D & D Comic Strips - 03/07/08 09:30 PM
I love Knights of the Dinner Table and Nodwick, we have the entire Nodwick series. I was sad when that ended. KNODT was so multi-threaded that it was a bit more challenging.
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: D & D Comic Strips - 03/07/08 11:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
KODT was so multi-threaded that it was a bit more challenging.

Yes, I've found that, too. I like to save up about half a dozen issues and read them over a few days. Makes it easier to keep track of the plotlines!

Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: D & D Comic Strips - 03/07/08 11:47 PM
[quote=GreyDrakkon]Looking For GroupBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums