BellaOnline
Posted By: astrologer V Alzheimers is caused by heavy metals - 12/11/11 03:03 AM
Alzheimers is not caused by aging. One of the top researchers in the field of mercury toxcity is Dr. Boyd Haley who in 2001 published an article in "Neuro Report", "that seven of the markers we look for in AD can be produced in normal brain tissue by adding very low levels of mercury." He linked that to people who had those fillings, and found they had two of the signs of AD. Neurofibrillar tangles and amyloid plaques. The solution? Get those fillings replaced, and remove the metals from your body with Glutathione, which also removes Aluminum another metsl causisng AD and found in floridated water, anti-perspirants,toothpaste and cooking utensils. Buy Glutathione at your health food store take 500 mgs.a day.
I have not heard that before, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Posted By: gemineye006 Re: Alzheimers is caused by heavy metals - 01/17/12 08:05 PM
oh no!i love heavy meal!
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Alzheimers is caused by heavy metals - 04/19/12 05:37 AM
I can't figure out if I have alzheimers or if I am just senile.
I think the foods we eat also play a role.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Alzheimers is caused by heavy metals - 02/06/13 01:10 PM
I have heard about this and--oy!--this is not good news for me. As a child, I had numerous mercury fillings. My mother, like most suburban moms of her generation, bought a lot of canned goods when they were made of tin!

Then, there were metals in the drinking water. I brushed my teeth and slathered on deodorant for nearly five decades.

Not only was I exposed to all those heavy metals, but I went through years and years of sleep deprivation and extreme levels of stress (life and death). Rampant and unchecked diabetes (high blood glucose).

And now, I am feeling the effects. frown
I had all my mercury fillings removed a number of years ago. I think mercury is linked to both Alzheimer's and autism.
Posted By: lizza08 Re: Alzheimers is caused by heavy metals - 03/07/14 01:08 AM
too bad.. my grand mother died because of this sickness
© BellaOnline Forums