BellaOnline
Posted By: Dr. Denise- Gynecology Hello - 02/19/13 08:09 AM
Hello all. I know this forum has been quiet for sometime. I am the new editor and hope we can start some lively conversations about all things Gynecology or topics related to getting health care. Please visit the Gynecology site to read my bio and to see the 3 featured articles recently posted. I am a practicing Gynecologist with a great interest in helping women to improve their knowledge and understanding of health issues. I would love to hear your thoughts. [url=Hello all. I know this forum has been quiet for sometime. I am the new editor and hope we can start some lively conversations about all things Gynecology or topics related to getting health care. Please visit the Gynecology site to read my bio; I am a practicing Gynecologist with a great interest in educating women on health topics. Here is the http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art43845.asp]Gynecology site:recent article[/url]
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: Hello - 02/19/13 09:05 AM
Welcome Dr. Denise. I just read your article on yeast infections. Very clear and informative. It is great to have you here to answer any questions we may have.

It looks like you wanted to create a link. To do that just click on the "earth" button between the smiley face and the envelope above your posting area and it will let you create a link using the UBBCode. This way it will be visible and linkable.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Dr. Denise- Gynecology Re: Hello - 02/23/13 11:23 AM
Hi Sandra Thanks for the suggestion, the welcome and for reading my article!
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Hello - 03/03/13 02:03 PM
Hey Denise! I just ventured over to the Gynecology site and I agree with Sandra. Your articles are very well written and very informative. I look forward to keeping up with the content on your site!
Posted By: Dr. Denise- Gynecology Re: Hello - 03/09/13 06:31 AM
Thanks Maria.
Posted By: SexyCostume Re: Hello - 04/27/13 11:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums