BellaOnline
Posted By: Les Ex-BellaOnline Ed. WELCOME BACK ISABEL!!! - 07/27/12 02:36 PM
Hola Isabel,

I was just logging into my Mexico site and on the drop down list, like un milagro, I saw that the Mexico Food site was occupied. When I went to look at the Editors site I saw that you were the editor again. Fantastico!!!

Don't worry, I will not be doing any more articles on EASY RECIPES-except for the one that will be featured on this Sunday (all that I know LOL). I will be leaving the Mexico site on 8/12/2012, but will still be "for the Birds."
Posted By: Isabel - Mexican Food Re: WELCOME BACK ISABEL!!! - 09/10/12 01:22 PM
Hola Les! Thank you so much, it is wonderful to be back, I have so missed Bella and the Mexican Food Editorship. And I am thrilled to see that you are still the Mexican Editor - I trust you have decided not to give this up?

My first article, on Refried Beans, is about to appear so do watch out for it.
Isabel, what a joy it is to read your wonderful articles. Thank you for coming back.
Posted By: Isabel - Mexican Food Re: WELCOME BACK ISABEL!!! - 09/17/12 04:03 PM
Thank you, Connie, that is so kind of you. It is wonderful to be back at Bella, I have missed you all so much!
Posted By: Karen - Quick Cook Ed Re: WELCOME BACK ISABEL!!! - 09/17/12 05:57 PM
Isabel,

I, too, have missed your articles and recipes. I'm excited to see that you are back and cooking again. I can't wait to try your new recipes.
Posted By: Isabel - Mexican Food Re: WELCOME BACK ISABEL!!! - 09/18/12 09:55 AM
Thank you, Karen! It is fabulous to get such a warm welcome, it really means a lot to me.
© BellaOnline Forums