BellaOnline
Posted By: Paula, Wine,ItalianFood,Library Restaurant Reviews - 01/28/06 09:31 PM
Please note that the Italian Restaurant Reviews have been moved from their own subject on the Italian Food Page to the Italian Culture & Travel subject.

The reviews will continue to feature where to eat great food as you travel around the US, Italy, and the world.
Posted By: franny Re: Restaurant Reviews - 02/02/06 02:06 AM
Do you have any Italian restaurant reviews in Canada?

I think the food is the most important when dining out of course, but it's nice when you get customer service as well....something that doesn't seem to be provided anymore or maybe it's not considered that important, but the customer always remembers...

franny
Unfortunately I haven't been to Canada in years. You might contact the Canadian Culture editor for better guidance: http://www.bellaonline.com/site/canadianculture
If you are heading to the Orlando area step back in time with Capone's Dinner & Show.
Posted By: franny Re: Restaurant Reviews - 02/23/06 12:59 AM
I do know a lot of good Italian restaurants in Canada and in my area, but I was just wondering which ones' get the good reciews...I will have to check out that site...thanks!

Is that Capone's Dinner & Show as in Al Capone? Is this where they got their name? I'm just curious...lol...
I like old-fashioned places like that!! It's not something you really see anymore...

franny
Yes, it's Al Capone, the gangster is suppossedly in the back room (you never see him). It's a fun place if you are in Orlando.
© BellaOnline Forums