BellaOnline
For the next 48 hours, I will make a list of all ingredients posted on this thread.

You can post any ingredient that can be found in your typical grocery store (vegetable, meat, cheese, spice, drink, candy, crackers, oil, etc.).

At the end of the 48 hours, I will post a recipe based on the ingredients in this thread! It may turn out great, or...not so much! But it'll be fun to try! wink

This is also a fun activity to do with your family�have each member randomly select a few ingredients and then get creative!

Please feel free to post your own recipe creations after the 48 hours are done--around 9:25 pm, Sunday, March 30th.

Ok, I�ll start us off�

The first ingredient in the "48 Hour Choose the Ingredient Challenge" is�

Provolone cheese smile
Ham
chicken
Roasted red pepper
Rice
Eggs
nam pla (fish sauce)
onions
Bacon
anchovies! smile
Garlic..
crazy..!!
tomatoes
Tabasco Hot Sauce..
eek..!!
Russett Potatoes
Creamed Spinach
Kohlrabi..
eek..!!
red cabbage
Oh my goodness... smile

What a creative list of ingredients you have provided to create my recipe spectacular or recipe disaster!

I will have the recipe(s) posted soon!!

Last night, I was walking my dog back home and the next thing I knew, my foot ended up turned in a hole. Literally, I went down faster than the book �5 Little Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed��.

Instead of �one fell off and hit her head��it was
�Brandii fell down and twisted her leg�� blush

I�ll be posting the recipe(s) soon! Thank you all so much!

smile
Hello!

First, I apologize for the delay�I�ve been out of commission for a few days due to spraining my ankle. Ouch�how can a sprained ankle hurt that bad?? eek

Ok, on to the recipes.

First, thank you everyone who participated! smile

Second, I have not tried these recipes out, so take them with a grain of salt. It�s fun trying to come up with combinations, and there were some ingredients in the list I have not used before.

I�d love for you all to post your own recipe combinations with the ingredients listed.

Fire Hot Slow Cooker Breakfast

Peel and dice the potatoes, place in bottom of crock pot.
Combine the following ingredients in a bowl

Eggs
Cheese
Ham
Tomatoes
Garlic
Onions
Hot Sauce
Roasted Red Peppers
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Chicken, Spinach, and Rice casserole

Place cooked rice in pan.

Top with creamed spinache

Add a teaspoon of fish sauce.

Top with chicken and anchovies.

Baked for 350 degrees for thirty minutes.

Now, for an easy side:

Cook red cabbage and Kohlrabi on stove stop until tender. Top with crumbled bacon.

Whew--did I miss any ingredients? I admit, some of the recipes are probably recipe disasters instead of recipe spectaculars! But, it was fun trying!

Anyone else want to give it shot??
That was a fun challenge. Nice recipes you created and hope you are doing better.
© BellaOnline Forums