BellaOnline
Posted By: Jim Colyer Agnetha - blonde in Swedish ABBA - 06/02/06 05:23 PM
Agnetha has had a productive career since ABBA disbanded. She recorded her 4th album in English in 2004. It is called "My Colouring Book."

AGNETHA FALTKOG http://jimcolyer.com/papers/entry?id=43
Posted By: familychoice Re: Agnetha - blonde in Swedish ABBA - 06/05/06 08:21 PM
I thought her solicitors had warned you about following her career so closely Jim...I mean fan worship is one thing but...
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Agnetha - blonde in Swedish ABBA - 06/21/06 01:52 PM
I do not worship Agnetha but recognize here great talent and contribution to ABBA.
Posted By: Paulboy Re: Agnetha - blonde in Swedish ABBA - 07/19/06 11:04 PM
Quote:
I do not worship Agnetha but recognize here great talent and contribution to ABBA.

I can fully understand why she had - or still has - so many fans who do seem to worship her (especially male ones!). An undeniably significant musical talent and an enthralling, distinctive voice so clear, so feminine, so attractive - qualities that were more than matched by her amazing looks. She may be almost my parents' age, but she still looks great. In her 20s, back in the 1970s, she was probably one of the best looking women in the world.
Posted By: toetapping Re: Agnetha - blonde in Swedish ABBA - 07/21/06 01:48 AM
Both the women in Abba were stunning and both had beautiful voices. They still have repeats of them now and again 30 years later, so that says in itself how good they are and were.

Enjoy playing the music from the site above.
© BellaOnline Forums