BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy Roussy No Water For Hours - 11/01/14 03:12 PM
Last night we stopped having water in our new home.

Between 20:00 and 20:30 I made food and after my parents both took bath so it happened later (learned about this in the second period so it was after 21:00), there's a number on our water heater and after 22:00 my mom called there and a plumber answered, he promised to come before 7:30 and he did. Turns out our water pump that is submerged in the well did not have maintaining done since he had installed it when the house was built in 1997, air accumulated and that is what happened last night.

For the first time since my late teenage years I did not take a shower (even took 1 per day when we ended up for days without how water not too long ago).I take my showers at night so I am waiting tonight for mine, I feel so disgusting. I only went out to get some washed clothes on the line and I felt ashamed eventhough no one saw me like that.

When I was in my deepest when my depression started I could go months without washing myself and that included my teeth so that must be why my morning and night beauty routines are very important to me.

We were lucky though that this was nothing serious and that there were this number and that it was still correct!
Posted By: Maria93 Re: No Water For Hours - 01/13/15 07:04 AM
Don't be depressed dear..It's not your fault, it's just a small technical problem and don't feel ashamed for taking bath late..just chill!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: No Water For Hours - 01/13/15 02:49 PM
Maria,

I have been living in a hell since November 9 2009, since then every of my days without an exception have been awful. Plus I have a depression since I have been young along with stress an anxiety that too have come since my childhood. I have done nothing worthwhile with my life always giving up on everything I have started or just gave up without even trying. My depression, stress and anxiety have worsen every day since that sickening period begun. The only thing that I always do and never give up on are the morning and night beauty routines so that is why when we did not have water it was so horrible for me. That meant the only thing I never give up on no matter how down I am I could not do.

And I invite you to meet my parents and see how chill you will be then I may ask you before you run away from here to come live with them, let's see then how chill you will be!
© BellaOnline Forums