BellaOnline
I'll be posting all my reviews for Male-Female romance books to this thread.

Here is the first one:

Mind Games by Carolyn Crane puts anxiety-prone Justine in a love-triangle between the mysterious Packard and the righteous Otto in a fast-paced, funny, paranormal romance set in an alternate-world Chicago terrorized by rogue telepaths. Mind Games Review
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers is set in medieval Brittany and features Ismae, a seventeen year-old peasant girl turned assassin who must pose as the mistress of principled knight Duvall in a secretive land of supernatural visions and imminent invasion by the hated French.

Grave Mercy Review
Male-Female romance Baby It's You by Jane Graves is a sprightly, funny opposites-attract romance set in small-town Texas with appealing characters in flighty, free-spirit Kari and gruff, protective Marc. The character nuances and interactions are especially good.

Baby It's You Review
Thanks, Val. I loved your review of Baby It's You. I put a hold on it at my library. Sounds like a good read.
You're very welcome, Sandra, and thanks for your comment! I hope you enjoy the book. Let me know what you think. smile
Here is the latest:

Male-Female romance Delectable by Adrienne Lee left me with a believability question, but otherwise delivers a light and fast-paced plot about second chances and the perils of start-up businesses. Read my review of Delectable here.
Knock Out by Mallery Malone is a short (about 88 pages) erotic fiction about a woman boxer and her long-lost love and trainer, which delivers on its sexual promise with a satisfying undercurrent of emotional closeness achieved by the two romantic leads. My review of Knock Out.
In New Adult romance Dark Paradise by Angie Sandro, 20 year-old Mala is a beautiful black Creole girl who finds the body of a white girl in the Louisiana bayou. To solve the murder mystery, she teams up with the girl's handsome brother as her ancestral psychic powers begin to awaken. Dark Paradise Review
Necessary Force by D.D. Ayres takes place in Washington DC. Georgie is a rising star in the field of photojournalism who has attracted a creepy stalker. She receives protection from a handsome FBI agent and his K-9 unit dog. Necessary Force Review

In male-female paranormal romance Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh, a female telepath and a male leopard shapeshifter join forces to hunt down a highly-placed sociopath murdering young women. This is the first book in a lengthy series and a Must-Read!

Slave to Sensation Review
Only With You Review

Male-Female romance Only With You by Lauren Layne is an excellent romantic comedy and opposites-attract romance about a hapless party girl and an aloof businessman. The story manages to be equally funny and heartfelt. Only With You Review
I've always loved reading, though primarily science fiction or crime novels. The last couple of months I have started to turn to erotic romance novels, the spur being recommendations from my friends to read Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes I know it wasn't a great book but a reasonable storyline. Since then I have taken to read romantic kindle novels and would recommend Lynn Richards, The Texas Billionaire series, it sounds terrible but the plot is actually quite good. At the moment I am reading a new book called Unconventional Desires by Victoria Louise Sadler. Erotic fictional novel but targeted as a romance, haven't finished it yet but its quite addictive and definitely graphic. Looking for recommendations for other books of a similar nature.
Thanks for the recommendations, Grace. I haven't tried the Texas Billionaire yet, and will look into it. smile Here are some erotic romance recs for you. First link takes you to Amazon where the rest of the books can be found on Kindle:

Deep Desires by Charlotte Stein,
Willing Victim by Cara McKenna (borders on non-consensual),
Dirty by Megan Hart,
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha (SF - dystopia)
A Shot in the Dark by Christine d’Abo,
Crescendo by Leah Brooke
Bared to You by Sylvia Day.
Thanks, when I've finished this one will have a look on Amazon.
You're very welcome, Grace. Feel free to post here again and let us know how those books worked out for you. smile
The Healer's Touch Review

Male-Female romance The Healer's Touch by Lori Copeland is set in 1887 Missouri and features a farm girl shunned by the townsfolk because of her mother's mental illness who takes in a U.S. Marshal with amnesia whom everyone mistakes for an outlaw.

The Healer's Touch Review
I read Only With You after your recommendation. I, too, enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the follow-up book, Made For You.
Sandra, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reminding me about the sequel. smile
The Other Side of the Pillow by Zane is a pleasant story of an attractive African American couple coming together, but it's not a keeper for me because of the tight focus on two characters who seem subordinate to the story's message of second chances. The Other Side of the Pillow.
The Devil Wears Kilts (Scandalous Highlanders Book 1) by Suzanne Enoch is a male-female romance featuring a hard-charging Scottish clan leader trying to fit into London high society during the Regency period. It's not written for broad comedy though it has some priceless culture-clash elements, and is instead heartfelt, suspenseful, and extremely well-written. It is a must-read!
© BellaOnline Forums