BellaOnline
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss WHERE ARE THEY NOW? - 11/24/07 12:35 AM
This topic will be stuck to the top of the forum for ease in finding it. Have you ever wondered what happened to your favorite soap star after he or she left?

Ask away!

Feel free to answer another reader's query as well. This forum is not just for me to answer, it's for all of you!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/24/07 08:25 PM
I have many favorites that i wonder where they are now!!!!
like, Trish Clayton Banning-(Patty Weaver) 1974-1982 where is she now????

Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/27/07 10:35 PM
I'll be back tomorrow. I'm in Texas right now. I'll give you a detailed whatnot then.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/27/07 10:54 PM
Texas,
makes me think of bar b q ribs
have a safe trip home bubbs
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/28/07 04:15 PM
Dr Laura Spencer Horton= Susan Flannery 1966-1975
Jo Johnson= Joy Garrett
Amy Kositchek= Robin Pohle 1979
Diana Colville=Genie Francis 1978-1989
Nick Corelli= George Jensky 1987
just to name a few
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/28/07 04:20 PM
Bubbs, the saddest lost on days for me was when i was driving in my car and heard on the radio that Brenda Benet (Lee Dumonde) killed herself, she played her part on days like she was living her real life, did you have the opportunity to see her on days,? your not that old are you lol
Posted By: joanj Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/28/07 04:26 PM
I know the guy who used to play Hal on As the World Turns for many years also killed himself, I think about last Thanksgiving time.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where Are They Now? - 11/29/07 10:35 AM
Its sad
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Where Are They Now? - 12/07/07 02:51 AM
Patty Weaver has been playing Gena Roma on the Young and the Restless since leaving Salem. She has been on recurring status since 2005. Patty lives in Southern California with her husband, Y&R writer Jerry Birn. She is also a singer and has made several albums. Interestingly, she appeared in the Twisted Sister music video "We're Not Gonna Take It."
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Where Are They Now? - 12/07/07 03:02 AM
Yes, Lee Dumonde. I do remember her. Although I remember her more from other sitcoms she did in the 70's. I understand that she was married to Bill Bixby (they divorced) and their son died of cardiac arrest some years later. She got involved with a woman and eventually sank into a deep depression and shot herself.

Apparently, her role as Lee Dumonde (mother to Renee) did nothing to help her depression because she was such a despised character. She also had run-ins with other actors on the set.

Although I remember her as a character, I do not remember her as a "person." In other words, I was too young to look at a person's life beyond the television screen. But from what I have read, she seemed like such a tortured soul.
Posted By: M o e Re: Where Are They Now? - 12/11/07 04:02 PM
Ok, there's one from Days. Her name escapes me but I can see her. Short blonde kind of funky hair. She use to sing at the club. She even had a huge hit with one of her songs which also escapes me.
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Where Are They Now? - 12/14/07 03:29 AM
Oh I LOVE her! Liz Chandler Curtis - played by Gloria Loring. I love her music.
© BellaOnline Forums