BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Marriage Timeline - 06/25/13 11:58 AM
Sometimes, it helps to keep a journal or scrapbook of your marriage. We often stop after the wedding scrapbook is complete and yet we keep scrapbooks of our kids going on and on...

It can be a good thing to reminisce about your marriage and how far you've come. The close calls, the challenges and tragedies, the triumphs! A marriage is crafted out of those everyday life moments. The bonding is like enmeshing the filaments of cotton in the threads that spin and weave together to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind fabric. That happens over time.

I think that is why divorce can be so hard. You have to extract all the pieces of yourselves that are intertwined with the other.

Someone said, "Divorce is like an amputation. You can survive but there's less of you."

I encourage you all here to share your marriage timeline. I am doing this on my Google+ Bellaonline Marriage page (trying to learn how to have multiple sites to link without including duplicate content so my timeline won't appear here.)

Here it is if you are interested in reading about my marriage and seeing photos of us along our life journey. We met in 1985 and will be celebrating our 28th anniversary this August.

My Marriage Timeline on My Google+ Bellaonline Marriage Page
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Marriage Timeline - 06/26/13 12:19 PM
I should mention that I will need to add to this page very slowly. smile
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Marriage Timeline - 06/27/13 01:11 PM
This is great, Lori. I look forward to more on your page as it develops.
© BellaOnline Forums