BellaOnline
Hi, I watched this video in youtube entitled "Best marriage proposal". The video is awesome. I just couldn't post the video link here because of the forum's security reasons. But you can search it using the title in youtube. Enjoy watching! Karinna Kittles-Karsten Love Educator
There are several videos on youtube with this title in it. Which video exactly are you talking about?
How did your significant other propose to you? Mine was not so romantic. LOL. And my first reaction was one of shock and nervousness. He proposed only ten days after I met him!

My ex-husband and I were very much in love, yet he did not come up with a very romantic proposal. We lived by a very nice park with a duck pond, lots of trees and hills, and a gazebo. I thought he might propose to me there, but instead he just brought out the ring very unceremoniously in the apartment and proposed. I don't think he even got down on his knee. I knew he wanted to marry me all along, but I was very disappointed at how he went about formerly asking me. Of course I never said a word about it to him.

Well.....the marriage lasted 16 years so the proposal was not all that important, but a woman likes a little romance at a time like that.
Lol, awesome...
Well, I'm not the most romantic person on earth, and neither is my husband, so I didn't expect any kind of proposal at all. Our decision to get married was more a mutual understanding, it just felt right, then the wedding planning process naturally followed.
© BellaOnline Forums