BellaOnline
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Re-ignited fan of fiction. - 06/19/07 08:19 PM
As I'm a new Editor here, and am just getting started on the forums, I was looking around for forums I may be interested in checking out, seeing "Fiction Writing," got me wanting to say hello, and share my excitement.

I am a writer. Aside from my Business Coaching clients, and other random projects, I make my living from writing. Nonfiction, mostly in the form of articles or business writing.

Today, I accepted a quick mini-assignment to create a short backstory for an upcoming TV show.

I haven't had so much fun with fiction in years! Now that I'm writing this post, I remember being good at creative fiction when I was in school, but I hadn't really done much with fiction since.

Did any of you ever have a moment like that, where your passion for fiction writing was re-ignited? Like, "oh yeah, I love this stuff?"
Posted By: elle Re: Re-ignited fan of fiction. - 06/19/07 11:23 PM
Welcome to Bella Meg!

I'm so glad you've rediscovered your fiction writing skills.

Sometimes I get into a lull where the words don't come easily, then eventually I break through and the characters start "talking" to me again and feeling real - then I get that excited bubble in my stomach about just how much I love crafting a good story. I can't live without it. smile
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Re: Re-ignited fan of fiction. - 06/20/07 06:21 PM
Ooh, I love it when the words just *have* to come out!
© BellaOnline Forums