BellaOnline
Has anyone made any rugs for outside from the plastic grocery bags. I'm new to this, so I am just asking. Thanks grin
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: rugs crocheted from plastic grocery bags - 05/08/08 02:34 AM
Seriously? I didn't know people did this. Have you seen instructions for this?
Crocheting rugs from plastic bags is a great way to recycle those grocery store bags!
Check out the link for �Crochet Pattern Central� listed under �Free Patterns� in the Rugmaking Website.
I�d love to hear back to see how your project is going.
I�m about � way done crocheting a plastic bag rug using shopping bags from the grocery store. I used the instructions for making plastic bag yarn from Crochet Pattern Central (see Free Patterns in the Rugmaking Site). I am not an expert at crocheting, so I just made a chain and started double crocheting with a large crochet hook. The rug is very soft and has a lot of cushion. I�m thinking about folding it in � and using it as a kneeling pad in my garden.

Interested in crocheting a rug using plastic bags? Check out my latest article below:

Plastic Bag Rugs
I'm going to try this. I have a on of bags and a rotary cutter. Also crochet hooks in every size made. Thanks for the great article.
© BellaOnline Forums