BellaOnline
Posted By: Terri Jo Daylight Savings Time-Weekly Discussion - 03/10/13 06:30 PM
There are positive and negative thoughts about the time change in spring and fall. Some people like getting that extra hour back and snuggling in for a cold winter's nap.

Others are willing to give up that hour so they can enjoy more sunshine, more daylight hours. It makes it possible to work in the yard longer, exercise outdoors later in the evening, or sit on the deck and enjoy a lite dinner.

Let's here from you. Which do you prefer and why?
I hate when we have to change the time! It is stupid and pointless and if you ask me it was stupid and pointless back when they did it too. It does not change anything in my exercise routine or anything else except that it annoys me and it takes a few days until I'm less stressed about missing my sports (well now its only Hockey so its sport), when Shumi (with Ferrari and Mercedes) was driving in Formula One it always happened in a weekend with a race so that made me more stressed out. And every years we hear them talk about stopping it and of course they don't so we again have to change the time, it's ridiculous!
Posted By: Terri Jo Re: Daylight Savings Time-Weekly Discussion - 03/10/13 10:18 PM
Thanks for your adament reply, Nancy.
© BellaOnline Forums