BellaOnline
Posted By: faithpeacefreedom What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 02/27/16 06:38 AM
What makes you Beautiful?

Is it the products you wear like make-up or is it your inner beauty that radiates and draws people to you? Is it your positive attitude - your wonderful smile or bright eyes?

What makes you Beautiful?
I don't wear much makeup and try not to get much sun. I think it has helped my skin be beautiful. People always compliment me on my complexion. However, I feel it is my inner peace and that makes be beautiful. I try to be a good person and be kind and charitable.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 03/13/16 08:10 PM
My compassion and empathy. As for my physical attributes I have beautiful eyes.
Posted By: Amie Radores Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 05/02/16 09:01 PM
My beauty lies beneath my skin, deep within my flesh and bones and lingers on as I warm everyone with my deepest feeling and affection. :)
My ability to listen to people and relate to their problems makes me beautiful. I never considered empathy to be a beautiful quality. It was more so a moral thing. But, now that I think about it, being a good listener is phenomenal because it makes the person who is venting feel valued, which is quite encouraging.
I always get told I am beautiful when I am working out - even at a larger weight than I would like. I am also told I am beautiful when I am excited about something. Personally, I think I won the lottery with my hair - at 54, it's thick, curly, and naturally dark. I have a silver streak at the front, but other than that, I still haven't started graying!
Posted By: JefferyMcCallum Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 01/11/17 03:49 AM
For me the smile you carry, the dress you wear and the hair style you do makes you look pretty and elegant. To look stylish my friend suggested me Rue21, Ehairwig, and Amazon for shopping beauty products online. I found there a great collection of beauty items at affordable rates. I am planning to shop online from ehairwig.com/index.php/full-half-wig.html some of these products from The Black Hooded Knit Peacoat and Full Cap Wigs, Whole Lace Wigs are growing in demand.
Posted By: AmandaSt Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 01/23/17 12:19 PM
Of course every woman would love to wear a new dress, have a new lipstick on and try to look gorgeous every day. I'm no exception.
But as for me personal characteristics and life attitude matter as well, so I always try to be in a good mood, smiling and kind to the others believing that they will act the same!
Posted By: kellyroalds Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 04/25/17 04:03 AM
Being comfortable in your own skin and always wearing a smile!
Posted By: raziafzal Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 05/08/17 05:27 AM
Not only to me for everybody their inner beauty radiates and draws people to them. Try to be beautiful from your heart!
Posted By: missdeana Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 05/22/17 07:25 AM
[quote=raziafzal]Not only to me for everybody their inner beauty radiates and draws people to them. Try to be beautiful from your heart! [/quote]

Couldn't agree more! Plus, we need a lot of positive vibes to keep that beauty within us.
Posted By: Alexa.94 Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 06/21/17 03:21 AM
Take care of your skin, eat healthy food and low-fat food and exercise daily.
Posted By: Alexa.94 Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 06/21/17 03:23 AM
Follow the routine on daily basis. :lovers:
I think the way you treat others has a major impact on how others see you. You can be the most beautiful person in the world but if you put ugliness into the world then that reflects poorly on you. If you treat people with kindness and respect then I believe that makes you a very lovely person.
Posted By: Altenect Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 08/01/17 02:57 AM
Your inner beauty makes you beautiful :D
Posted By: jodirose Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 09/16/17 07:25 PM
My positive attitude
Posted By: Angel S. Class Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 11/17/17 08:02 AM
Honestly, the first thing that makes someone beautiful is how they look, how they manage to present themselves. It's good to look beautiful but it's important to be good. This is something that makes us beautiful.
I think being kind, smiling, and putting an effort into my appearance, even if it is just basic grooming such as brushing my hair and teeth and splashing water. People appear only as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 06/27/18 03:53 AM
I agree with the above, your natural smile gives way to radiate happiness and that's so beautiful. No amount of makeup can come close.
Posted By: Amie80 Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 07/13/18 11:59 AM
I've been told many times that I have gorgeous eyes, which is great! But to me what makes me truly beautiful is my ability to relate well with everyone.
Posted By: Ballewomen Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 05/04/21 07:54 PM
Real beauty should be defined in the way a woman treats other people, the way she exhibits joy and her confidence in the parts of her that make her unique.
Posted By: Cheap men glasses Re: What makes you BEAUTIFUL? - 07/26/21 11:58 AM
Hi, Your dressing make you beautiful in which dress, your glasses, shoes and also care of your skin and hair look show handsome.
© BellaOnline Forums