BellaOnline
Posted By: James Andrew Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/03/14 10:19 AM
Do you wear jewelry and if so, what kind of jewelry do you wear to add more charm. If you have any suggestion for fashion jewelries then help me.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/14/14 03:13 PM
Fashion jewelries that complete match to your dressing style and personality are perfect to add more charm.
Posted By: Alyssa lemuda Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/17/14 02:35 AM
I would suggest you to go for Swarovski Jewelery collections. Swarovski is a renowned brand across the world for its best quality jewellery accessories. Swarovski as a brand is the exact synonym of quality and exquisite design.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/17/14 09:32 AM
Hi Alyssa lemuda

Thanks you very much for for your suggestion. smile
Posted By: Jai Young Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/21/14 11:53 AM
Vintage inspired designs never get out of style. You may also want to try those geometric influences of modern art deco looks and traditional tribal design.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 04/23/14 11:21 AM
Thanks Jai Young king
Posted By: Kelly Tager Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 06/30/14 10:14 PM
Fashion jewelries in silver colors are always in fashion and available in variety.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 07/01/14 09:53 AM
Ya, I know silver is one of the most popular colors among men and women. Silver symbolize relaxation, integrity and make a cute wedding gift.
Posted By: jacksonking112 Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 07/05/14 10:26 AM
For the selection of jewelry you must be award of the pros and cons of that particular jewelry. As your relatives or friends to whom you are going to gift some jewelry are precious gifts of God for you. You must select a reasonable jewelry for them.Tungsten jewelry is the jewelry that is more durable than gold. It is as hard as we see diamond.
Posted By: kangtuo Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 07/25/14 11:14 PM
Jewelry must look luxury ,high-profile, seem especial, this can let a person shine at the moment
Posted By: riyash Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 07/31/14 06:58 AM
I always prefer silver color in jewelry as it looks elegant and stylish.
Posted By: joannapaul Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 08/02/14 02:21 AM
I am a great lover of fashion and accessories. So my definite vote for it!!
Posted By: riyash Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 09/27/14 01:44 AM
Wear the jewellery that matches your style. Gown with the pendant necklace will looks nicer.
Posted By: MarryJoseph Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 10/08/14 02:00 AM
I am also a good fan of silver jewelry. It always look stunning and beautiful.
Posted By: Rina09 Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 10/16/14 02:41 AM
fashion jewelry is the new type of jewelry in market which is in general use I do not know why people saying about different views but I would like to say that innovation is need of market and as a taste of customer change they do not wish to wear heavy and big jewelry now days that buyers are also too smart they have started new jewelry which is day to day use and became the fashion. fashion jewelry suggestion for this I can say that it like light in weight ,cheap in price available in all sorts of ornaments
Posted By: MarryJoseph Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 11/11/14 01:25 AM
Yes, I do wear jewelry, not much but yes, I do wear. I think one should choose jewelry according to his personality, dress and the occasion they are going to attend. For example you can't wear gold jewelry on a date.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Suggestion for fashion jewelry? - 11/22/14 04:31 PM
For the past years I only have been wearing earrings and it is always studs so I do not wear jewelry for fashion. I had my ears pierced (the holes closed in my twenties) again less than ten years ago. Maybe one day I will start again wearing other kinds of jewelry or at the least wear other kinds of earrings.
© BellaOnline Forums