BellaOnline
Do you make it a point to brush your tongue or use a scraper?

Why You Should Brush Your Tongue
Posted By: jmeredith123 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 02/27/13 09:14 AM
Always! I once read that the reason people get morning breath is that bacteria thrive in a dry mouth (i.e. sleeping with your mouth open) and the smell comes from their, shall we say deposits, in your mouth overnight! I went straight out and bought a tongue scraper...
Posted By: beautybeverly Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 03/19/13 02:01 PM
For Removing any bacteria from tongue and fresh breath
Posted By: radiologist Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 03/25/13 07:41 AM
Hello, i use brush For tongue because Removing bacteria from tongue and fresh breath
Posted By: Waektra Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/01/13 03:16 AM
yeah...i use it too...it's good for my tongue
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/01/13 09:43 AM
I remember reading an article on the subject a few weeks ago. Bacteria gets trapped on the tongue and causes bad breath. Now, that is a reason to brush the tongue regularly!
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/02/13 03:44 AM
Yes, it's good to our health...
Posted By: Laura Figel Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/09/13 12:46 AM
Yes, I do!
Posted By: Allynbarb Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/14/13 04:53 AM
Proper brushing gets rid of the germs. You have to do it regularly as well.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 05/30/13 03:57 AM
Yes, i always do it^_^
Posted By: gn20611 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 06/01/13 10:11 AM
it can keep your mouth fresh.
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 07/06/13 11:07 AM
Yes, I always brush my tongue to remove bacteria and have fresher breath. I feel like brushing teeth alone is not complete until I brush my tongue.
Posted By: Anna_Bella007 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 08/04/13 11:20 PM
I do it too :)
Posted By: Liz Quinlan Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 09/24/13 06:57 PM
I remember hearing this a while ago and I became very adamant about brushing my tongue. Eventually, I got lazy or forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder! I better get back on that!
Posted By: stylish17 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 10/03/13 04:31 AM
It is important to brush our teeth always and tongue also. Most of bacteria in our mouth is in the tongue so we really have to brush it also. I think if we don't brush our tongue it became one reason of having bad breath so it's really important to make our tongue clean.
Posted By: autumnwilson Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 01/02/14 01:51 PM
Yes i always use a tooth brush with a tongue cleaner in the back.
Posted By: Anu D - Orchids Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 01/06/14 03:42 AM
It is okay to clean your tongue when you brush your teeth, but my Dentist advised me to avoid regular cleaning of the tongue with a tongue cleaner because it is quite hard and can harm the taste buds. Though, if you are using your brush to clean the tongue then its ok, just don't brush too hard.
Posted By: JaimeRobinson Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 02/06/14 08:48 AM
Of course, We should always brush our tongue.
Posted By: Emily White Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 02/21/14 03:20 AM
I always brush my tongue
Posted By: Dylansmom Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 02/21/14 05:28 PM
Yea, you would be surprised how many people don't do this when they really need to. Ha!
Posted By: lizza08 Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 02/25/14 03:15 AM
nice nice
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Why You Should Brush Your Tongue - 11/22/14 05:06 PM
I use a tongue cleaner twice a day after my teeth are brushed, I even brush my lips after my tongue is done. I use the G.U.M. one, I use the brush part of it on my lips.
© BellaOnline Forums