BellaOnline
Posted By: mammn How often do you cut your hair? - 07/09/12 05:43 PM
I just got back from the hairdresser and forgot how much better you feel after a haircut! I used to go every 6 weeks but recently I've been so bogged down with my dissertation that I just haven't gone even though my fringe has been looking a complete state lately! I think some girls don't go very often because they want long hair and get annoyed that the hairdresser cuts too much off...But these girls usually have really split ends and desperately need a good cut...so the hairdresser is just doing their job! I used to have a pixie cut and have been growing it out, I've now got it all the same length and it's under my chin so looking forward to growing it long now
Posted By: Encore DT Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/09/12 09:51 PM
I go every six months or so, just to get a trim and to get rid of split ends.
The last time I cut my hair was 2.5 years ago. I cut my bangs regularly, but now my hair is waist length and I love it that way. I've never seen it as a treat to go to the hairdressers.
Posted By: breet Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/14/12 04:54 AM
i cut my hair every month .
Posted By: nini2010 Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/17/12 06:03 AM
I cut my hair every month. I love short hair...
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/17/12 03:43 PM
At-home trims in between, but getting hair professionally cut is an annual pilgrimage for me.
Every 2-3 months, as I can afford it. I go for more than just a cut so I need to save up.
I have slacked off and haven't cut my hair in over 4 months. We try to do home haircuts, I guess I need to look up some new techniques on Youtube.
Posted By: Sarena Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/21/12 09:58 AM
I like to my hair cut every month.
Posted By: devena angel Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/22/12 07:38 PM
I just go to par lour for every 6 months just to trim my hair. I love long hair so I won't cut.
Posted By: Tashishoes Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/26/12 01:00 PM
I cut my hair when I feel it long. Thanks
Posted By: Ice land Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/26/12 02:00 PM
Well, it is often up to my mood and the season, I often have it cut in bad mood or hot summer.
Posted By: mammn Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 07/29/12 12:31 AM
so good
Posted By: madeha Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 08/16/12 11:02 AM
i love short hair . . ....
Posted By: madeha Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 08/16/12 05:02 PM
I go every for months or so, just to get a trim and to get rid of split ends.
Posted By: Pantofi Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 09/27/12 02:13 AM
I cut my hair every month.
Posted By: misclara00 Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 09/28/12 03:34 AM
I cut hair once a year. Because I was afraid if I cut several times, my hair will split ends
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: How often do you cut your hair? - 11/22/14 08:26 PM
When I do not color my hair I sometimes go years or at least more than one year before an hair cut. I hate very long hair so at one point I get so fed up that I take an appointment. My last hair cut was last week, the one before that it was in January of this year. Right now I will wait at least a few months then I will have it cut again probably with a coloration which would mean that it will get cut more often which would be when I get my roots done.
© BellaOnline Forums