BellaOnline
Posted By: mkmum does religion/spirituality help with stress? - 07/25/09 11:49 PM
Hi there everybody. I was wondering if anyone can help my husband out. He has to design a questionnaire, which i made for him online. it's simple and not very proffessional lol...but hey its just for research purposes in college as he's doing access course to get into higher education (in UK). The link is,BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Mkmum - your link did not come through. I think you need to have done more posts before you can create a link. But as for the question itself in your post title, I think religion/spirituality absolutely does help with stress, and I've read many research studies that seem to support that. Both prayer and meditation, in virtually any religions denomination, appear to help people handle their stress. Of course it could be argued that it is not the religious beliefs themselves that help, but the soothing nature of these practices, in which case, anyone could do them regardless of belief.
© BellaOnline Forums