BellaOnline
If you're trying to lose weight, you might want to take a look at your environment. It very well may be the reason why you are losing the battle of the bulge.

How do you feel about clutter and weight loss? Do you think they are related?

Clear the Clutter, Drop the Weight
Oh Alice, I LOVE this article!!!

The other day I was feeling very "empty," and wanted to graze through my kitchen. Instead, I decided to declutter my laundry room (which is right off my kitchen), and the effect was remarkable! Instead of feeling empty, I felt enthusiastic. And the urge to graze went away.

I'm a huge fan of decluttering!! Over the last couple of years, as I've decluttered my own life, I've had to deal with the hoarding and clutter of my mom and aunt - and because I had to move them both, ended up bringing some of their clutter into my own life. I think I gained 10 pounds this past year :::ugh:::
I've gained some weight, too.

Different types of stress cause different outcomes. For example, if I'm having relationship issues, I tend not to eat and lose weight very quickly.

What I've been going through, which is just too much on my plate, I tend to eat too quickly (hence I eat more and more often). Everything is quick, quick, quick.

While I rarely consume fast foods, I fall victim to things like cheese and organic crackers (cuz organic is better). wink
And Deanna, I have to order a dumpster. It's killing me to have to dump this mess. I'd rather honor it, donate it, sell it, give it away ...

But to do that, I'd need a place to store it until I can address those items. Since it's hoarder's central, I cannot do that. There's not enough space for me to even properly organize/sort anything. It's so very overwhelming.
Hi Alice,

Oh I know that feeling frown We had to get a dumpster for my aunt - and filled it four or five times. We got a dumpster for my mom, and filled it a couple of times too. As we "dumped" stuff, I did find things to pack away. At least clearing stuff out made a bit of room for sorting LOL. I really wanted to have a yard sale, and then donate stuff, but it was just too much. Just too freakin much. Right now I have two storage units filled with their stuff. I'm just grateful it's not four LOL!!

YES! Organic crackers are better HA HA!!! Especially with cheese smile

I had some organic cheese puffs from Trader Joe's. Oy did they ever bring a moment of bliss smile
© BellaOnline Forums