BellaOnline
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Bounce Your Way to Good Health - 05/24/15 10:59 AM
Rebounding is fast becoming known as the best exercise yet. Here's a roundup of the benefits.

Bounce Your Way to Good Health

Do you rebound? I do!

I started rebounding in December 2014 because I read that it helps to move the lymphatic system, which if clogged, can make a body feel very sickly. But the surprising effect, which I mention in the article is that it improved nighttime bladder control. So a definite plus for me!
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Bounce Your Way to Good Health - 05/24/15 11:03 AM
I used to do rebounding. Don't remember why I stopped. I's been quite awhile back. I noticed that I felt really good. I waited about a month to assess the benefits and there was definitely a difference in me.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Bounce Your Way to Good Health - 05/24/15 08:27 PM
To "rebound," do you have to do something other than bounce?

I have a mini-trampoline, and I use it for bouncing, and bounce-walking.

So Alice, how many minutes have you gotten up to? I'm at 10 minutes, but would LOVE to be at like 30.

I LOVE my trampoline. It's so friendly to my knees and other achy parts smile
There are a lot of fun exercises you can do on the rebounder (aka mini-trampoline). The difference in a rebounder and a trampoline is how it's used. However, I think the concept of the mini trampoline came from the larger recreational variety. Over the years, it's been re-assigned a more formal term: rebounder.

When I first started, it was a slow process increasing my time on the rebounder. I had to keep running to the bathroom for one reason or another. Now I can bounce for 20 minutes without stopping.

Admittedly, I haven't formally rebounded in a month for two reasons: I've been taking advantage of the warmer temps and getting outside to walk and work on stair exercises. Plus we have a standard size tramp outside and I get in there with my son. Tons of fun!

I absolutely LOVE my mini tramp. It's a lot of fun, makes me giggle - brings out the little girl inside. wink

Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Bounce Your Way to Good Health - 05/25/15 09:49 AM
Excellent smile I love using my rebounder (I'll call it that from now on!). I just love how easy it seems to be, yet when I'm done, I can feel it in my legs.

I also add arm stuff in, so everything is moving smile
© BellaOnline Forums