BellaOnline
Posted By: dmichelle Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? - 02/06/13 10:49 AM
Has anyone tried the supplements for weight loss? I just ordered them, today is day 3. I think they suppress my appetite but they make my mouth really dry.
Posted By: Joanneza Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? - 02/19/13 12:32 PM
I love this Miracle Fruit allready recommended by Dr OZ. Dr. Oz ѕаіd Garcinia соuld bе thе biggest weight loss breakthrough ever. Thаt іt іѕ аlmоѕt lіkе magic requiring nо exercise оr оthеr diet plans. Thе doctor explained thаt thе supplement hаѕ bееn аrоund fоr years, whісh mаkеѕ hіm mоrе inclined tо trust іtѕ use. Dr. Oz referred tо Garcinia аѕ thе holy grail, аnd whіlе іt іѕ nоt nесеѕѕаrу tо exercise аnd eat rіght wіth it, thе benefit оf dоіng ѕо wіll еvеr increase thе results.

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Looking for any weight loss supplement for yourself you should first consult a dietitian and then only take the supplements otherwise it may bring serious health problems. Garcinia Cambogia is fruits found in the Brazilian rain forests claim to be miraculous in reducing fats. It may be true as it contains the purest form, there are claims that it instantly sheds weight without any adverse effects.
Posted By: marieg1212 Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? - 04/21/13 04:06 PM
Hi, I’m having success with Garcinia Cambogia Extract in weight loss. I've been taking it for two weeks and I’ve lost 7lbs. Now I have a decreased appetite and I have more energy.
Posted By: dmichelle Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? - 04/23/13 07:03 AM
I used it for a month until the bottle of pills was gone. I did not see any drastic results, all I got was gas.
If only there were a magic pill for healthy weight loss! There are lots of pills for unhealthy weight loss but what is the point?

Weight loss should be a matter of achieving a healthy weight for optimum health. It's so sad to see the desperate measures people resort to just to fit into a pair of skinny jeans. I read that some models even eat cotton balls to curb their hunger without consuming calories!

People, please! Vibrant health is the true goal. I ran into an old girlfriend of mine and she lost a TON of weight. I asked what her secret was and she replied, "Cancer." ugh.
© BellaOnline Forums