BellaOnline
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Best diet to lose weight - 02/22/12 02:59 PM
According to weight loss gurus the best diet to lose weight is one that you'll follow but in reality the best diet to lose weight is one that will make you healthy.

Most diets today especially ones that cut out entire foods groups don't even come close. More in this week's article coming tomorrow.
Posted By: Dean - Vision Issues Re: Best diet to lose weight - 02/22/12 04:43 PM
I have discovered following a diet doesn't work for me. I simply do common sense changes. I increase exercise in a safe and realistic manner, cut down on high calorie(sugar) foods and cut down food portions. I have never been successful going on a diet that greatly changes my every day life schedule.
Everything in moderation. Even a little fat in the diet is healthy for the body. Just choose the right fats and limit yourself. Fresh fruit, vegetables, fiber rich grains and legumes, and lean meats and proteins are always good choices. Variety is important, and limit the sugary snacks and foods with empty carbohydrates. Choose healthy snacks between meals.

Diets should not make you feel deprived, starved, or hassled. Perhaps the best thing is not to use the word "diet" at all. Eating well should just become part of your way of life.
Posted By: Daisy Grace Re: Best diet to lose weight - 04/13/12 09:01 AM
Hello.. Thanks for sharing this information. Diet plays an important role in weight loss. I think fruits with regular diet are very helpful.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Best diet to lose weight - 05/24/12 01:12 AM
I wrote this article weeks ago and forgot to upload it and post it. Here it is: Best Diet to Lose Weight Guide
© BellaOnline Forums