BellaOnline
Posted By: missdeana What are your recent fashion buys? - 06/03/17 12:23 PM
I got myself a new pair of black trousers and blazers this week. My go-to pieces for work needs a rest now. Also, got myself a new pair of ankle-boots online for such a great deal!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What are your recent fashion buys? - 06/08/17 07:00 AM
The last thing was a bra (not a perfect fit [its like it was made for girls instead of women] but it is wearable not just for many hours at a time), before that I got a three in one coat and also from Ardene got a bra and a sport set (tank + jegging).
Posted By: missdeana Re: What are your recent fashion buys? - 06/21/17 09:00 AM
Just got myself some 1-piece swimsuit and coveralls. I am off for a vacation by the beach next month.
Posted By: missdeana Re: What are your recent fashion buys? - 07/27/17 01:28 PM
New buys over the weekend. A cute red handbag from a thrift store that I plan to bring with me at a wedding this weekend and a knitted scarf in my fave color which is violet. Won't be able to use it now but I'm keeping it for colder months. Not a very reasonable buy but I just love the color and wanna keep it. Plus it's on sale.
Posted By: 8023 Re: What are your recent fashion buys? - 08/29/17 11:57 PM
I buy a new dress for myself, although it is nearly the end of summer,haha
I recently have a pair of formals for myself. Since, I 'll be joining a new business club. I made my purchase online and let me be clear that the feeling is awesome as you have made a purchase for yourself that too in such a great deal. It truly made my day.
© BellaOnline Forums