BellaOnline
Hi Ladies, I was trying to ask which kind of shoe you enjoy wearing, heels or flats?
Sorry about the way I asked this, I shout have asked. What size heels do you like, 4,5,6,7,8 ?
i think 4 will be fine for everyone.
flat long I prefer usually because I am Intrigue of them
I used to wear heel for the longest, longest time in all weathers back in England when I was a secretary, but when I came to the USA, all I've ever worn since is flats or sneakers. And my feet and legs are so my best friend ever since. smile
Depends the occasion, but I'm feeling better in flats.
I enjoy to wear both, it all depends on the occasion. But flats are definitely more comfortable to wear.
I love to wear all types of shoes.In shoes two things are most important style plus comfort .So at workplace i prefer flat shoes,bellies and sandals while at party,wedding or any other occasion i prefer high hills.
I agree with most people, flats are definitely more comfortable (especially if you are on the move), but sometimes heels are necessary. Not only do the elongate your body, but it helps accentuate the female form. I always feel sexy in a pair of heels (mostly because I know they are doing my legs a lot of favors!).
Sneakers.
I enjoy wearing slippers at home, outside. But if it was a formal occasion I wear slip-on shoes so that I don't have to bother with shoelaces. ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

© BellaOnline Forums