BellaOnline
Posted By: Stacy- AA Lit Editor Do Not Skip on Editing - 01/26/13 02:02 PM
Hi All,

Are you an aspiring writer who is dying to publish your book but cannot afford an editor? Skipping the editing process is never a good idea but there are options for getting eyes on your books without having to pay for it.

Do Not Skip on Editing
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Do Not Skip on Editing - 02/21/13 03:26 AM
Thanks for sharing your good ideas with us Stacy-Deanne, it is great to not skip the editing but take advantage of some other ideas, well, just read it as a method to widen my own sight. smile
Posted By: mahunter2127 Re: Do Not Skip on Editing - 03/17/13 12:18 AM
Hi Stacy, I have been meaning to write here to let you know how much I appreciate your post. I feel they have been motivating and benefical especially the subject of editing. I just finished a first draft and the editing has taken me MONTHS and I mean MONTHS, just finding the best most thorough process was the hardest part. When I finished all of my research the actual editing took me three weeks - unbelieveable. I wasted so much time and now I am making those corrections and will do the same editing process again and then ask a friend to read it. I am finally on target and your post was encouraging because I believe editing is very important. Thanks again and keep up the great posts.
© BellaOnline Forums