BellaOnline
Posted By: Isla Grey - Movie Mistakes Favorite Horror Films - 10/25/12 02:50 PM
Halloween's right around the corner! What type of horror films is your favorite? Do you prefer vampires, witches or werewolves, the threat of zombies or are the iconic Freddie and Michael Myers more to your liking?
Posted By: theraven Re: Favorite Horror Films - 10/27/12 03:10 PM
Great question, Isla. My favourite films are definitely along the lines of Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street.

What do you like best?
Posted By: Isla Grey - Movie Mistakes Re: Favorite Horror Films - 11/01/12 02:28 PM
Hi Clare! I tend to like things that are really creepy and spooky. "The Shining" and "The Ring" scared me when I first saw them...and zombies....definitely zombies!
Posted By: theraven Re: Favorite Horror Films - 11/01/12 02:40 PM
Hi Isla. The Ring is definitely worth watching but I was never that keen on The Shining. Have you seen The Grudge? That was very scary and not one to watch on your own.

One movie I really recommend is Rec which is Spanish and similar to Quarantine. My nerves were in tatters weeks after watching it for the first time.
Posted By: Isla Grey - Movie Mistakes Re: Favorite Horror Films - 11/06/12 02:35 PM
Yes! The Grudge was really scary! I really like the first one but I think it was either the seond or third that lost me after that. I think they've made a couple more but I haven't seen them. LOL...and laugh if you want....but I've never made it all the way to the end of "Night of the Living Dead". Something about the last 20-25 minutes just gets to me!
© BellaOnline Forums