BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Share your secret - 09/19/12 01:21 AM
I usually have to read about what the mistakes are then go and watch the movie. Can you share your secret as to how you actually notice the mistakes in movies. Are they movies you have seen over and over. It requires a very impressive attention to details! I think it's great!
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Share your secret - 12/04/12 03:23 PM
Would love to see an article as to why "mistakes" are left in movies. Do they think that viewers won't catch them? To expensive to fix?
Posted By: Isla Grey - Movie Mistakes Re: Share your secret - 12/05/12 01:17 AM
Hi Dianne! LOL...I'm actually working on an article about how to find mistakes in movies. I think another one on "WHY" they're left in would be interesting! I'll definitely check into that one. I'm partly thinking that most of them are just mistakes in editing or just an oversite. I remember hearing that the film makers had to go back and work on "Kate and Leopold" before it got released because Richard Roeper found a major plot hole when he saw it.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Share your secret - 12/05/12 04:14 PM
I love Kate and Leopold! I didn't know if it's budget or the fact they think most people won't notice. Once you give me the tips I go back and watch them again wondering, now how did I miss that? LOL...
© BellaOnline Forums