BellaOnline
I can't understand this. It's been a source of worry to me since I overheard a siister's friend complain that she had never had a seat with any man since she was a girl and now she is twenty-six. She's still a virgin not because she wants it but because no man comes around her. She is ravishing; a type that every man would want to have. She is friendly and outgoing but the thing is men do not just ask her out. What could be responsible for this. Somebody say something pls.
First of all, I do not understand what you mean with "had a seat" with a man.

However, if you're wondering why such a ravishing girl doesn't get asked out, I can tell you that many beautiful women have the same problem because men are intimidated by their beauty. Not from my own experience (I have the opposite problem: No man feels inferior to me so I always had dates!) but my gorgeous friends surely did.

It's unfortunate that the only men who feel confident enough to ask out a gorgeous woman tend to feel full of themselves so they can be jerks.

She should do the choosing and ask men out.
Tell her to ask guys out. Don't fall into the notion that only guys should ask out girls. Men like it when women ask us out.
I too don't understand what her first seat with a man means.
One of my friends also like that, she never used to interact with others except me. She is still not married and do not want to have any relationships. She looks herself less than others, this psychology felling has to be removed.
© BellaOnline Forums